Hey Y’all! My name is Brittany, blogger at sweetcountryroots, mother of three soon to be four any day now, RN for past eight years, and a rebel against society at heart. This is a small glimpse of my journey and my jump over the fence.
Small list of things Essential Oils has done for our family*
- Completely healed my husband’s sinus infection by applying peppermint and eucalyptus to his sinuses and neck 3 times a day for three days.
- Lavender took the pain right out of my five year old’s hand when she burnt it on a pan of cookies.
- Lemon in my cleaning products has disinfected my house many times.
- I put 1 drop of lemon in a spoonful of honey for quick relief of a scratchy sore throat.
- Applied melaleuca to blisters on my baby boy’s feet from his favorite shoes before bed. The next morning they were barely even red.
- Lavender for my oldest girls wind chapped lips this winter before bed. The next morning it was healed.
- Peppermint and lavender on my head and temples when I had a headache. Pain went away instantly.
I have 3 children five and under and no one has been to the doctor in a year and a half! (since this journey). I have recently purchased a diffuser and the results have been amazing as well, let alone the wonderful smells of something real and non-synthetic. I have diffused lavender for times of craziness through the day (currently overdue with our fourth child). Lemon to elevate moods (Once again, because I’m overdue with fourth child:). Peppermint while homeschooling to increase mental alertness.
Obviously, we all want the biggest bang for our buck. The best and most effective way to do this is to sign up as a distributor under my link at Young Living Essential Oils.
You get everything wholesale cost which is 24% off all retail prices! You also have the option to share with family and friends to earn a commission and have the chance to participate in promotional deals for free oils.
Nope, not at all! There is no monthly requirement so you can purchase as much or little as you and your family need. You don’t have to sell the oils, simply get what you want at a wholesale price.
To become a distributor all you have to do is purchase an enrollment kit. From there you have three options to choose from, however I highly recommend the Premium starter kit. This is what I started out with. This includes 11 of the top oils used, a home diffuser, and many other extras. This is everything you need to get started, and is an amazing deal!
Then that’s it! You will automatically get 24% off anything after that you ever order from them, no more retail prices. You can order as little or as much, order for friends and family etc… I plan on making a lot of Christmas presents this year with my oils in various recipes for lotions, creams, and soaps.