I cook REAL FOOD meals but I am incredibly busy. No, really I am! I have a full time job, I homeschool my twin 5 year olds, I blog, and we are building a home. I’d say that’s pretty busy. Oh, and I have all that normal stuff like laundry, cleaning, and errands. YIKES! The Village Green Network is offering a fantastic online, watch anytime video series on cooking REAL FOOD even if you have a small amount of time in the day to make it happen. I’ll be sitting in the front row (you know, right behind my computer) watching as well. I NEED this! 17 of my favorite bloggers are participating! I’m just a little excited. Click here to read all the details and sign up!!
- Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with 5 ingredients or less
- Make artisanal sourdough bread in less than 5 minutes a day
- Use a pressure cooker to make chicken stock in 4 hours
- Store bulk batches of sauerkraut and fermented veggies in the freezer
- Outsource meal planning — get back hours of your life
- Automate shopping — leverage CSAs and online e-commerce tools and get it off your plate
- 12 Weeks of Online Classes
- Exclusive Content Not Available Anywhere Else Online
- Over 50 Video Tutorials
- Recipes Included
If you want to learn how to cook REAL FOOD (ie HEALTHY meals) for your family in a small amount of time, I HIGHLY recommend this series! Just click here and read about the lessons! Its like Village Green Network knew the little boost I needed to clear the healthy food hurdles I’ve been facing lately.